CATALYST FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
Advocacy – Voice of Business
• We will enhance and implement a strategic pro-growth, pro-jobs agenda
• Work with our Flathead legislative delegation, the Governor, Montana West Economic Development, our members and other stakeholder partners to support an environment that encourages investment and measured risk, economic opportunity, and free enterprise
• Prioritize infrastructure, attainable housing, accessible and affordable child care, public safety, workforce and transformational education in the Flathead
ECONOMIC & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
• Workforce and Attainable Housing, Child care Action Plan Implementation
• Manufacturing Alliance 2.0
• Innovation and entrepreneurship – Work-based learning partnership expansion & coordination – Good Jobs Federal Grant collaboration
• Coalition building around infrastructure progress (Hwy 93)/Reserve in addition to other identified priorities
• Coordination of the Flathead Valley economic development ecosystems
• Partnerships with the Parkline Trail Committee, Kalispell Downtown Association, the City of Kalispell and others to promote 18-hour vibrancy and walkability throughout the heart of the city
• Leadership Flathead – Developing future leaders for government , business and non-profit leadership
CONVENER OF BUSINESS LEADERS & INFLUENCERS
• Growth Summit 2022
• Contribute to & support our stakeholders
– MWED, KDA, KBID
• Child care Action Council
• Public Safety in the Flathead
Relationship Building & Connections
• Coffee Connects
• Business Matters! Luncheons
• Leadership Flathead
CHAMPION FOR THE KALISPELL & FLATHEAD COMMUNITY
• Thriving on Intention – Highly targeted marketing campaigns, meeting the needs of today’s community and traveler, and assure that Kalispell is a welcoming destination for visitors of all identities & abilities.
• Community Stewardship – Shifting away from the traditional role of solely marketing the destination, grant funding to support local events & the development of community assets, promotion of local business & guided adventures.
• Stronger Together – Growing partnerships, developing cohesive resources for visitors to NW MT, advocacy for the hospitality & tourism industry.
• Recreate Responsibly – Respect and protect our land, water, wildlife & Native communities, make it better through volunteerism, donations, & advocacy for the outdoors, plan & prepare through education.