Want to have your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the Flathead? With all of the new developments and happenings across the valley we know it’s hard to stay on top of it all, which is why we developed our monthly luncheon series.
The purpose of our luncheons is to bring forth credible speakers to discuss the major initiatives, programs, and issues that may affect our valley’s business climate, economy, and community. These events also serve as a monthly update for our membership to review our annual agenda and the action steps being taken to accomplish it all.
So come, network with an average of 230 local business and community leaders, hear major announcements from across the valley, and join us for lunch!
2017 Luncheon Topics:
- January – The Kalispell Business Agenda
- February – Growth and Construction of Kalispell Public Schools
- March – The Future for Our Town: An update on the projects bringing energy into the heart of Kalispell
- May – Let’s Talk About the Legislature: What happened this year?
- June – Announcing the Flathead Valley’s ’20 Under 40’
- August – The Billion Dollar Tour: Construction projects across the valley
- September – Launching Flathead Manufacturing Day
- October – Big Thinking for Small Businesses