A: Our mission is to be an influential advocate for Kalispell and Northwest Montana by providing quality programs and services that drive the economic prosperity and sustainability of our community.
The Kalispell Chamber of Commerce is a regional leader in cultivating a robust economy so Northwest Montana’s businesses, community, and people will grow and thrive.
We value excellence in:
• Commitment to Progress
• Stewardship of our natural resources and Montana lifestyle
• Ethical Conduct
A: We help build a stronger community by driving the top business, civic, and social priorities. We are an advocate for our diverse member businesses, work to create a climate of growth and success, and provide unique opportunities for individuals and businesses to make a difference in our community.
• Build connections – with businesses, elected officials, community leaders, and customers
• Make a difference in the community
• Be an integral part of a successful, vibrant community
• Be recognized and build credibility in the business community
• Access networks, information, and resources
A: A good way to get started is by attending the upcoming Luncheons and UNWINDs. UNWINDs are after-hours networking events held monthly at a different locations and are a great way to meet other Chamber members and begin making connections with other business professionals across the valley.
There are many ways to become involved including: join a committee, build your business by accessing information and resources, or promote your business through marketing and sponsorship. Contact us for additional recommendations customized to your business.