Would you like to build your business? Want to grow your network? Aim to gain exposure for your business or non-profit?
Kalispell Chamber of Commerce membership is a smart investment in your organization and the development of the Flathead Valley. Join a network of over 725 local businesses and nonprofits. We can’t wait to work for you.
The Kalispell Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to protecting and promoting the local business community of the Flathead Valley and our primary goal is to help businesses grow and flourish.
Why join the Kalispell Chamber of Commerce?
Advertising & Visibility
- Stand out and get noticed as an active member of our community
- Online Business Directory listing
- Official Kalispell Relocation and Visitor Guide listing (35,000 printed copies annually)
- Brochure space in the Visitor Information Center
- Ribbon cutting for new or remodeled businesses
- Post deals, job openings, events, and news releases on our website
- Constant Contact email marketing 25% Discount
- Advertisements in our monthly e-newsletter
- New member recognition:
- In our e-newsletter
- On our website
- On social media
- At events – 30-second business pitch at monthly luncheon
Get a competitive edge over non-members with our training opportunities, seminars, and luncheons on various business topics each month.
- Training sessions
- Multifaceted business topics at luncheons
- Stay up to date on business news with our monthly newsletter
- Use our conference rooms (when available)
Our network consists of over 725 influential businesses in the Flathead Valley. Build your referral network while meeting new friends!
- UNWINDs – evening networking events
- Host an Unwind – show the community your business
- Refer a friend – get a $20 thank you when they join
Your reputation matters! Kalispell Chamber membership is respected by our community.
- Official membership decal
- Add the Kalispell Chamber logo to your website
- Added bonus – automatic U.S. Chamber of Commerce membership
- Event sponsorship opportunities
We advocate on behalf of your business. Have a say in what happens in government through our legislative efforts.
- Legislative advocacy at the local, state, and national level
- Chamber committee participation: Ambassadors, Government Affairs, Education & Communication, etc.