May 22 – Letter to Governor Bullock Supporting Targeted June 1 Opening Date for Glacier National Park
…On behalf of the undersigned organizations and the 3,526 businesses and organizations we represent, we invite you to give your most serious consideration to a targeted opening of Glacier National Park on June 1, 2020. We think it makes sense and will be less confusing to the traveling public, to open Glacier National Park on the same schedule as the Montana entrances to Yellowstone National Park. We assure you that we are committed to working with you, your agencies of state government and the National Park Service to develop and communicate the proper messaging for our member businesses and visitors…Read more…
April 17 – Letter to Governor Bullock Encouraging Phased Re-opening of Montana Economy
Dear Governor Bullock: Thank you for your leadership and your early action on Covid-19. Montana is significantly below initial estimates for coronavirus impacts and among the most well-positioned states in the country on a path forward. I know you have been working around the clock to achieve these exceptional results. Montana is among a handful of states best positioned to begin transitioning to a more open economy. More…
April 8 – Letter to Montana’s Congressional Delegation for Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Supplemental
Dear Senators Daines and Tester, and Congressman Gianforte: The Kalispell Chamber of Commerce thanks you and the entire Congress for quick action to pass the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and provide an economic lifeline to families and employers. I write today to urge you to make clear to Montana’s small business owners that Congress will act quickly should demand for the programs targeted to small businesses quickly reach their statutory cap. More…
- Guidance for Employers – download guidance for employers to plan and respond to the Coronavirus.
- Workplace Tips – For workplace tips and resources for employers to combat the virus.
- Corporate Aid Tracker – view the U.S. Chamber Foundation corporate aid tracker for details on how businesses are helping nationwide.
- Survey on Business Impact – To view business impact survey results from the American Chamber of Commerce in China.
- Resilience in a Box – If your business needs help putting a plan in place to use the U.S. Chamber Foundation’s toolkit created in partnership with the UPS Foundation.
- More Resources – For more resources, including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
March 20 – Kalispell Chamber, Convention & Visitor Bureau Provide COVID-19 Resources to Business and Travel Communities
The Kalispell Chamber of Commerce along with its tourism brand, Discover Kalispell, have both launched a collection of easily-accessible, online resources for the community to use as Kalispell and the Flathead Valley works to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. More…